Custom Face Mask Printing
Custom face mask printing allows you to create personalised face masks with your own branding, logo, pattern or design. Our custom cloth face masks are made with dual a layer blend of cotton and polyester face mask high quality medical fabric inner layer and sublimation printed microfibre outer layer. Order personalised face masks with UK stock and free delivery.
Custom Face Mask Printing Information
- Custom Face Mask printing to your pattern, Brand or company logo.
- FREE Design and art working service available.
- 2-layer mask of 50/50 Cotton/Polyester high-quality medical fabric Inner layer, with sublimation printed outer layer of microfibre (100% polyester).
- Certification CEN/TS14237:2015 as well as OUKO TEX-100.
- Dual layered for comfort and protection.
- Flexible rib in top seam to form to bridge of nose.
- Elasticated cord each end for comfortable fit around ears.
- Machine washable at high temperatures.
- UK stock ready for delivery
- Plain cotton face coverings or pattern face coverings also available
- More information available should you require. Just Contact us.
Custom Printed / Branded Face Mask Prices –
100+ £3.06 each + vat
500+ £2.64 each + vat
1000+ £2.39 each + vat
2000+ £2.27 each + vat
5000+ £2.14 each + vat
10,000 + £1.95 each + vat
Wearing your face mask –
- We would suggest washing the mask prior to first use.
- Always wash hands before fitting face mask and wash hands after removing.
- Loop elastic around ears with mask across face and then simply pull the bottom edge below mouth under chin
and pull top edge up over nose and then press the flexible rib to create a formed fit to the bridge of the nose.
- Try not to adjust the mask once on and you should still follow best practice and avoid touching your face when mask is on.
Cleaning your face mask –
- After each use, face masks should be machine washed at 60-90 degrees and when dry ironed at high temperature. - Recommended mask usability is 50 washes.
Frequently Asked Questions ? -
Q: Are these masks suitable for medical use?
A: No – Our masks are designed for personal use; they are not for use in medical or clinical environments. Designed to offera physical barrier, they will not provide the same fluid or air filtration as a medically approved mask.
Q: Will these masks stop the spread of COVID-19 ?
A: This is still a point of debate and has divided opinions, there are many health organisations that believe wearing face masks in public can help can be beneficial, but some have different opinions. We would suggest that you monitor and review Guidelines from UK Government and Medical organisations.
Please contact us direct for bulk order pricing.
We deliver direct to you FREE of charge, all orders shipped next working day by First Class Royal Mail.
If you are wanting a custom printed face mask, we offer FREE design and art working.