Patterned Cotton Face Masks- 5 Pack
£16.95 Pack of 5 masks
Current advice in the UK is for the public to wear face coverings in areas where social distancing may not be possible. Our reusable patterned cotton face masks are supplied in a pack of five and available in a choice of fun designs, with two options of mixed pattern packs. These fabric face coverings are made from two layers of 50/50 cotton and polyester and can be machine washed so you can reuse your mask with its high quality material for comfort in public spaces. UK stock available now for fast delivery and free shipping on all UK orders.
- Pack of reusable Patterned Face Coverings available in a choice of 9 printed patterns, with 2 options of mixed pattern packs.
- 2 layer mask of 50/50 Cotton/Polyester high quality medical fabric Inner layer, with printed outer layer of microfibre (100% polyester).
- Certification CEN/TS14237:20150 as well as OEKO TEX-100.
- Dual layered for extra comfort and protection.
- 170mm (w) x 80mm (h) expanding to 180mm (h)
- Flexible rib in top seam to form to bridge of nose.
- Elasticated cord each end for comfortable fit around ears.
- Machine washable at high temperature.
- More information available should you require. Just Contact us.
Wearing your face mask –
- We would suggest washing the mask prior to first use.
- Always wash hands before fitting face mask and wash hands after removing.
- Loop elastic around ears with mask across face and then simply pull the bottom edge below mouth under chin
and pull top edge up over nose and then press the flexible rib to create a formed fit to the bridge of the nose.
- Try not to adjust the mask once on and you should still follow best practice and avoid touching your face when mask is on.
Cleaning your face mask –
- After each use, face masks should be machine washed at 60-90 degrees and when dry ironed at high temperature. - Recommended mask usability is 50 washes.
Frequently Asked Questions ? -
Q: Are these masks suitable for medical use?
A: No – Our masks are designed for personal use; they are not for use in medical or clinical environments. Designed to offera physical barrier, they will not provide the same fluid or air filtration as a medically approved mask.
Q: Will these masks stop the spread of COVID-19 ?
A: This is still a point of debate and has divided opinions, there are many health organisations that believe wearing face masks in public can help can be beneficial, but some have different opinions. We would suggest that you monitor and review Guidelines from UK Government and Medical organisations.
Please contact us direct for bulk order pricing.
We deliver direct to you FREE of charge, all orders shipped next working day by First Class Royal Mail.
If you are wanting a custom printed face mask, we offer FREE design and art working.